Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, December 14, 2009

Stampin'Up! Snow Swirled Wreaths

Today's project is for the MojoMonday sketch challenge. I chose to make the circles into a wreath using the snowflakes from the Snow Swirled stamp set. The stamp set lends itself to many designs. One of my favorites.


I drew a circle onto Very Vanilla to use as a guide for stamping the snowflakes. The large snowflakes are stamped in Old Olive and the small ones in Ruby Red. I then cut it out with my paper snips. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to center the large ones.

For the cross strips, I used Ruby Red card stock and the "soon to be released" Pinking Hearts Border punch. I love it! The second strip is from the Merry Moments Designer Series paper.

The buttons are from the Playground Designer Buttons and the Merry Christmas phrase was cut from Hostess set, Holiday Best.





Today's post is short and sweet. I'm off to battle a few crowds Christmas shopping.

Merry Christmas,

16 comments:

Mike Funke said...

What a clever idea! Snowflake wreath! Very unique!

Mike

The Other Patti Sue said...

You are such a creative diva... that wreath is nothing short of genius!

Sharon said...

Wow, this is absolutely stunning. See nothing like it before. I'm new to blogland (July this year) and as I come across new blogs, I am amazed at the wealth of talent out there. Well done and good luck with the challenge. Sharon

Stampin' Diva said...

Great job Martha. Love how you made it into a wreath!!!

Marisa said...

Fabulous wreath and mojo card :D

Kristie W. said...

What a pretty card! Love how you made the wreath.

Beth said...

Brilliant! I love that wreath!! Gorgeous card = tfs!!

Jacqueline said...

Gorgeous!!! Love this!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the wreath! Pretty card!

Carla said...

Martha, I just love your ideas using this stamp set... awesome and so creative. I so regret not getting it. *smile* Hugs,

Linda Callahan said...

Fantastic! You may be a Floridian but you sure know what to do with snowflakes!

Patti MacLeith said...

Delightful! Beautiful!

Mary Fish said...

Splendid wreath. I love it when new uses are found for stamps. Hugs, M

Ann Schach said...

Martha, I love this card! The colors and the layout are perfect. What a creative way to use snow swirled!

Jo said...

Lovely card!

Andrea said...

such a beautiful idea, lovely card