Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, January 1, 2010

I'll Be Back

I have to apologize for the lack of posts recently. Right now we are under construction at our home. If any of you has ever remodeled while living in your home you know the feel of dust EVERYWHERE! We are cleaning and painting right now. School starts this coming Tuesday for the younger two and we hope to be done and back in a routine by then.


I'm looking forward to getting back into my stamping routine. Right now my Stampin' spot is covered up with drop cloths. There are some great things on the horizon for 2010 with the New Occasions Mini catalog and upcoming Sale-A-Bration so, stay tuned. It was during Sale-A-Bration that I became a demonstrator. Now is a great time to think about joining the Stampin'Up! family.

While you are here I hope you will enjoy some of my past projects and find a project you would like to recreate.

So, Happy New Year! and I look forward to seeing you next week.

If you need anything in the meantime, don't hesitate to contact me.

God Bless,

1 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Been there many times. It's not just the subs not coming, the cost and the noise . . . the mess and dust seem endless. Best of luck . . . I emphathize. Hugs, M