Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Stampin'Up!s Sparkly & Bright Bringing Christmas Cheer to PPA

Today's challenge at Pals Paper Arts is a themed challenge, Christmas Cheer. My project holds a packet of Celestial Seasons Cider to warm someone's spirit's during the busy holidays. There are some beautiful projects created by the design team, take a look!


The holidays always have the potential for taking off dragging us behind. This project is a great reminder to slow down and take time for ourselves and family ~ the rest all falls into place somehow. So to all my stampin' friends and visitors ~ grab a mug and relax!

The Sparkly & Bright stamp set is fun to use. These images are cute and the sentiment just makes you smile. I colored the image with Stampin' Write markers and covered a few areas with Iridescent Ice using the Versamark pen and the Heat tool. The image easily fit in the 1 3/8" Circle punch. Regarding the inside of my project. I could not find a poem for cider so yours truly wrote it and I'm no poet.

I used the same pattern as the Tea Time project in Wrapping 101. I just altered the size to fit a bigger packet. Check out all the Wrapping 101 projects in the right side bar. The Wrapping 101 PDF is available to purchase as well.

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Sparkly & Bright
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write markers, Very Vanilla craft ink
Paper: Garden Green Textured card stock, Real Red Textured card stock, Merry Moments Designer Series paper, Chocolate Chip card stock, Very Vanilla card stock
Misc: Versamark pen, Iridescent Ice, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, printed poem

10 comments:

Ann Schach said...

How sweet, Martha! I love the colors!

Jill Gregory said...

What a cute card! Very cheery Christmas card! Good job, Martha!

Linda Callahan said...

Love that funky little tree - cute !

Carla said...

What a fun Christmas Card. Love the richness of it too. Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

Clever pocket for cider or cocoa. Charming card . . . I'm a fan of the rounded corners.

Hugs, M

Cards by Gina said...

Love your cider holder! Great job with all of the details!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Fun and festive idea.

Love the white on red sentiment.

Patti MacLeith said...

What a fun set. I like what you did with it!

Nancy L. said...

this is so cute!

Lisa said...

Great idea!