Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Stampin'Up!s Elegant Bouquet and a Very, Bravo, Kraft Sketch challenge!

This is another double challenge. The card combines the Splitcoast Stampers Wednesday Sketch challenge with the Tuesday Color challenge. This week's colors were Very Vanilla, Kraft, and Bravo Burgundy. I didn't think of Kraft as being a very elegant color until today. These three colors combined with Stampin'Up!s Bella Bleu Designer Series paper create a perfect wedding card.


The Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder is the focus of the card. This embossing is quick, easy, and the results are striking. Usually I spray the paper before embossing but I didn't with this folder and it embossed perfectly. I'm having some camera issues (like I need to learn how to use my camera) so the picture is a bit off color.

The center squares are 2" square with each consecutive layer 1/8" larger. They are all layered on a standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/4" card base.

To create your own cards using these supplies see the recipe below. If you need Stampin'Up! supplies or additional help feel free to contact me!

Next week from Monday to Thursday I'll be focusing on my favorite holiday ~ Thanksgiving! I'll be posting projects for the home, classroom/children, and the dinner table. Hope you stop back to see "what's cookin".

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: All Holidays (#114916)
Ink: Bravo Burgundy (#105214)
Paper: Very Vanilla (#101650), Kraft (#102125), Bravo Burgundy (#105123), Bella Bleu Designer Series paper (#113974)
Misc: Stampin'Up! Elegant Bouquet Embossing folder (#115964), 1/4" Gorsgrain Bravo Burgundy ribbon (#109028), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), SNAIL (#104332)

7 comments:

Kris Kilcoyne said...

What a pretty wedding card.

I love the fact that you used minimal stamping and focused on DSP and embossing.

Cards by Gina said...

This card is soooo pretty, Martha! Love the way you put it all together.

Patti MacLeith said...

Very elegant looking, Martha!

Ann Schach said...

Drop dead gorgeous, Martha!

Mary Fish said...

Beautiful simplicity. Love how you repeated the texture in the center element. Hugs, Mary

Carla said...

I love the way you used the DSP and Embossing folder... very elegant. Hugs,

Lora Lee Braswell said...

I love this card.