Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Digital Studio ~ How Easy Is It To Use?

My Digital Studio is an amazing Digital Paper Crafting software. It was put to the test this weekend by my son, George (alias ~ Stampin'Up! Demonstrator). George often comes up with great ideas but at the last moment. This weekend he and his rock climbing friends were invited to a girl's birthday party. They wanted do something unique and decided to make her a 2010 calendar using pictures of themselves. The pictures below give you an idea of what it looks like. I have scaled down the photographs so the calendar part looks larger than the photographs.

I briefly showed him My Digital studio before I left for the weekend because I didn't think he was going to use it. He and his friends got together, took photos of themselves doing goofy things and downloaded them into my computer. He then dropped the pictures into the appropriate layout (some pages had 2 photos and some 3 photos), put in the desired text, & added their birthdays and half birthdays for the young lady to remember.

They saved the calendar to a JPEG file, put it on a memory stick, and took it to a local office supply store. The store downloaded the file and printed the entire 24 pages, 12 front and back, onto photo paper for $10. We bound it at home but, the office supply store could have bound it as well.

It was that easy! I was so impressed with the quality of the finished product and they were thrilled with their project!

George and his friends wanted just a simple black and white calendar but image what you can do with all the extras included in My Digital Studio.

All this to say, My Digital Studio is not just for the experienced paper crafter or scrap booker. If you have an idea that uses digital images I'm pretty sure My Digital Studio can create it. Better yet, let your kids play with it, you will be amazed!

My Digital Studio is available to purchase for $79.95. You can also take advantage of the Holiday Extravaganza and receive a FREE Decor Element (up to $16.95 value) with each $50 spent from the Holiday Extravaganza catalog, My Digital Studio is one of those items.

And through the end of November, host a workshop of $400 and you can purchase My Digital Studio at a 50% discount. Contact me for available dates or if you are not in my local are contact me for a virtual workshop.

God Bless,

3 comments:

Kris Kilcoyne said...

This is TOO funny!!

What a clever idea.

Carla said...

How fun!!! George and his friends are so fun... *smile* Hugs,

Patti MacLeith said...

"kids!" They are so creative and they are great with computers, eh?