Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Stampin'Up!s Holy Family: A Simple Beginning

Today is a great day! It's my birthday as well as Thanksgiving. I'm not expected to cook today so I get to spend the morning card making!


Today's challenge at Pals Paper Arts is a KISS challenge, Keep It Simple & Sane.
I chose the Holy Family stamp set from the Holiday Mini catalog. It is a beautiful image and perfect for a simple card. All the focus is on the image.

My colors are Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, and Very Vanilla. The only extra embellishment was the Linen Thread which I think goes well with the simplicity of the image.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Holy Family (#116513)
Ink: Soft Suede (#115657), Crushed Curry (#115659)
Paper: Very Vanilla (#101650), Soft Suede Texture card stock (#115538)
Misc: Linen Thread (#104199), Small Oval punch (#108264), Large Oval punch (#107305), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Dotto (#103305)

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Lovely card - Have a great birthday!

Margaret Moody said...

What a beautiful card, Martha! Great job with the challenge!

Ann Schach said...

Absolutely stunning, Martha! And, happy birthday!

Carla said...

A beautiful card Martha, Happy Birthday!!! I hope it was a very special day for you. Hugs,

Mary Fish said...

Love the clean lines. Thanks for playing the PPA. Hugs, M

Suzi said...

I'm a new "lurker." I so appreciate your talents. I love the beauty and simplicity of this card! We are celebrating birthday a birthday at our house, too. Grandson is a little turkey!