Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Good Morning Shoppers!!

Good Morning Shoppers! It's Thanksgiving Week and the Holiday Extravaganza Sale has begun!


Now through Monday, November 30, Stampin'Up! has bundled together and discounted a number of stamps, tools, and embelishments that compliment each other perectly. There are Card Making Bundles, Scrap Booking Bundles, Accessories, and Decor Element pieces discounted between 30-50%. These are only a few of them so click here to see the complete list.

It is a great time to buy Christmas gifts for the crafters in your family as well as give some hints to those wanting to give you something you especially want.

And through Monday, November 30th, with every order of $50 or more, I will include a FREE copy of Wrapping 101 PDF. A $15 value. The PDF includes 25 gift projects with pictures and instructions. It's a great resource for holiday gifts and wrapping ideas. You can view all the projects in the PDF here.

If you have any questions, let me know. You can place an order through me directly or on-line.

To receive the Holiday prices, make sure and use the special product numbers listed beside the item when ordering on-line.

God Bless,

0 comments: