Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, November 23, 2009

Stamping on Candles


The highlight of this Sunday's For a Great Cause class was stamping on candles. The ladies that attended as well as myself were amazed at how easy this is and how clear and clean the finished candle is. Don't those snowflakes look like they are embedded in the candle?

Laurel has mastered Stampin'Up!s Heat Tool and created a beautiful Christmas gift using the Holy Family stamp set from the Holiday Mini catalog. There is a lot of detail to this stamp set and it turned out beautifully!

The little candle with the tree is adorable. Lynn used the little tree from The Jolliest Time of the Year stamp set. She stamped it with Garden Green and colored it in with Green Galore and Real Red Stampin' Write markers. She finished it off with a little star from the Hostess set, Patterned Pines inked in Yo Yo Yellow! Loved it!! Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of it but, it is adorable! I can't wait to try it.

I'll post the video on "Stamping on Candles" soon! I've got to sweet talk my video editor(husband) into putting it at the top of his To Do List! So stay tuned!

God Bless,

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look brilliant wish I was there!! when I tried to do them the candle melted to much and it was not a good finish like yours!! WELL Done!! :0)

Carla said...

So beautiful... looking foward to learning this from your video. Tell hubby you have tons and tons of blog readers that really need this so they can make there Christmas presents... *smile* Hugs,

Ann Schach said...

I have been meaning to try stamping on candles. I am looking forward to your video!

Mary Fish said...

One of my favorite techniques. Haven't done it in awhile so this was very inspiring. Thanks for featuring your guests. It really sets the mood for the fun of stamping together. Hugs, M

Patti MacLeith said...

Great idea for a gift. Good way to get customers hooked on Stampin' Up!