Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, November 20, 2009

Off to State Cross Country

I'm leaving this afternoon for my son's 4A State Cross Country meet. This is the best running picture I have of him. I get so excited when he runs I can't take pictures. Last week I got pictures of his chest, his shoe, the sky but, not him! I'm handing the camera off to my husband this week!


Just a reminder, this Sunday is "For a Great Cause" class from 2pm-4pm at my home. We will be stamping on candles, making a holiday card and a Sprakly & Bright Treat container. The cost is 1 bag of groceries for the Sharing Center or $10 to be donated to the Sharing Center. Visit www.Sharingcenter.org for a list of needed items. Also bring your pillar candle. A white or off white candle will be the best color to start with.

Contact me if you have any questions.

See you next week!

God Bless,

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I wish him luck at State!!

Carla said...

Best of luck to your son and what a wonderful idea to have your stampers donate like that. I will keep that in mind. Hugs,

Ann Schach said...

Wish him good luck from the Schach's, Martha! What a an honor!

Linda Callahan said...

Good luck to your son Martha -it is so exciting to see your kids participate in such events! I took pictures like you at my son's ski meets.

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Good luck to your son!

What an exciting idea for your holiday stamping. I would love to come - if I only I lived closer. :)

Patti MacLeith said...

Good luck to your son and I hope you all have a great time!

Mary Fish said...

How exciting. You must be sooo proud. Run, Forrest, Run! Hugs, M