Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, October 19, 2009

Wrapping 101 PDF Is Here!


At long last the Wrapping 101 PDF is finished! I'm feeling a bit like this cat!

Thank you for all your encouraging comments and the project submissions. I hope you found some projects to create as gifts or use in workshops and classes.

The projects and instructions are available for purchase in a PDF form for $15.00. It is a standard PDF format and requires Adobe Reader to view and print. This software is available FREE on line.

You may purchase Wrapping 101 via Paypal by following the link on the side. You can also pay by personal check to myself. Contact me for more information. Please include the email address where you would like your PDF sent.

When I receive payment notification, I will send you the file via email as an attachment.

I think I have run out of words!! Until tomorrow!

God Bless,



0 comments: