Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Grab Your Coffee & Cocoa and Plan for the Holidays!

It's the last day of Wrapping 101! It has been lots of fun wrapping treats and I really appreciate all the kind and encouraging words. I'm glad you enjoyed the projects. So grab your cup of coffee or hot chocolate and a pad of paper and start planning those holiday gifts and favors you want to create! I've created my own cups out of the Pillow Box Die. Some of you may recognize these pillow box buckets. Lynn Putt has a tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers on how to create these cute buckets.

These cups are holding all the fixings for a great cup of coffee or cup of hot chocolate. I loved using the Christmas Cocoa Specialty paper and some of the labels in the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin' kit.

Here is a display of most of the 25 projects. I'm missing a few that have been given away as gifts. My editor (my husband) is traveling and unable to complete the editing for me so the Wrapping 101 pdf will be available for purchase on Monday, October 19th at the latest for $15.00. In the pdf, I will take one of each of the 25 projects and break it down into a detailed recipe with instructions. If the project had other designs I will include these briefly under "Variations" within each project. The pdf will include:
  • 25 projects with recipes and instructions
  • over 33 project pictures
  • tutorials for some of the projects
  • links to sites I used in creating the projects
  • variations you can make to the projects
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. If you are interested in the pdf, check back over the weekend and at the latest Monday for the Paypal link as well as other payment methods.


God Bless,

7 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Martha! I have two of these in the process of construction. Your wrapping projects have been wonderful!

Carla said...

Oh Martha, I love these. You have done an amazing job with your series. I so enjoyed it. Hugs,

Roberta said...

I love the way you turned the bucket into mugs. I have one of these waiting to be finished. It might just turn into a mug. Thanks for sharing.

Mary Fish said...

Your engineering skills are so superior to mine. Love these gifts/projects. Hugs, Mary

Anonymous said...

Great projects! Thanks for all of your hard work :)

Patti MacLeith said...

Martha, you really went overboard on this series! I think it's wonderful to offer all of the instructions. That is very thoughtful of you!

Margaret Moody said...

These are too cute, Martha! You continue to amaze me with all these wonderful wrapping ideas! Thanks for sharing!