Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Wrapping 101: #24 ~ Top Note Treat Toppers

Today's projects used the popular Top Note die for the Big Shot. This die is very versatile and makes a great decoration for cello bags filled with treats. These projects were created with a Halloween/fall theme but you could easily change them to meet any holiday or occasion.


Five more days left for Wrapping 101 and the Seasons of Stamping Exclusive Offer.

Hope to see you here on Monday!

God Bless,

8 comments:

MsJay said...

These are the cutest toppers. I love them.

Cards by Gina said...

Oh, what fun! These are absolutely adorable!

Martha said...

These are adorable. I love the versatility of the top note die. I also had to comment because I am Martha Stanley. I work weekends at Kmart. Some have called me at work, gotten mixed up, and asked for Martha Stewart!

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

These are too cute, especially the little bat!

Patti MacLeith said...

You are still amazing me, even on day 24! You are almost finished...you can do it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the toppers. They are sooooo cute. Cannot wait until I make them. I have all the stuff ready to fill them with. Now just the time to make and put together. Thanks, mj

Nannette said...

These are so cute! I'm so glad I come to your blog now, it is so filled with treasures! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Another great group of projects. Thanks for showing such a great variety of ideas - I know this has been a lot of work for you so thanks for sharing so much with us!