Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Wrapping 101: #23 Tall Treats

These little treat holders are hiding "Cow Tales". and cookie sticks. The treat holders are 8 1/2" tall. This is another quick and easy treat holder which doesn't use up much material and does the trick holding the treats!


Hope you can stop by tomorrow.

God Bless,

It's a great time to shop at Stampin'Up! and with Seasons Of Stamping. To view any of the specials click on the promotion below:

8 comments:

Carla said...

Love these, we have 2 at work that hoard the cow tales when they come in. Love the cut out at the top. Hugs, Carla

petite nyonya said...

I love your blog and all your creative ideas!! I will return again & again. :)

Melissa said...

Very cute!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

SO COOL!

I love these tall treats.

Ann Schach said...

Martha, I have to quit visiting your blog...All of these goodies that you have been featuring make me hungry! Seriously, everything that you have been making are so cute! What a creative idea you had to feature 101 ways to wrap candy!

Margaret Moody said...

Martha, I love all these wonderful treats you're featuring! Like Ann, they make me hungry! Thanks for taking the time to make and share all of these with us!

MsJay said...

Cute candy holders.

Anonymous said...

How cute! What a great treat, tfs!