Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, October 12, 2009

Stampin'Up! Peace Within ~ Downline Swap

I'm busily finishing the Wrapping 101 pdf file of all the project pictures, recipes, and instructions. There will be one more project on October 15th, the last day. I made it to 25 and have gained a few pounds getting there! (It's true).

So, today's post are cards I made for our monthly upline/downline meeting. The cards were cased from an awesome demonstrator and dear cyber friend, Ann Schach aka Stampin' Schach.

I love coloring this stamp set, Peace Within. I stamped each image with Stazon Black ink and colored them with Stampin' Write Markers and Blender Pens using the same color scheme.

If you've never used Blender Pens, you've got to try them. You won't be disappointed. I pulled the ink from my markers onto the Blender pens giving the image the soft look I was looking for.

I left off the phrase on purpose so it could be used for any occasion. It can be easily stamped on, rubbed on, or written on!


This meeting was a Card and 3-D Item Swap. All those Wrapping 101 projects gave me a lot of ideas to choose from. Of course our meetings have to be centered around food so we met at a local restaurant called Pannera Bread Co. If you are in the Melbourne area and would like to attend a meeting and see what is involved in becoming a demonstrator with Stampin'Up!, contact me and I'll give you the upcoming dates.

Jessica & Adriana

Just a reminder, Thursday, October 15th will be the next and final Wrapping 101 project. It is also the last day to take advantage of the exculsive offer with Seasons Of Stamping. (FREE Stampin'Up! product with a purchase of $75 or more ~ click here for details).

On October 16th the pdf will be available to purchase. I will also go back through all the posts and add links to any tutorial I used to make that project. (Hope that makes sense).


God Bless,

6 comments:

Carla said...

Beautiful job Martha. I too have a gained a few recently, milkshakes. *smile* Hugs,

Ann Schach said...

Thanks for the shout out, Martha! I love the colors that you selected!

Patti MacLeith said...

I like the color combo!

Mary Fish said...

What a pretty set. Love the details. Hugs, Mary

Linda Callahan said...

Very pretty colors - I do the same thing - make some cards and leave off the sentiment until I am ready to send!

Regina Mangum said...

I LOVE these bright colors, Martha! Such a wonderful combo! XOXO