Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Adriana is Disguising Her Boys' Lunches

This cute Frankenstein is disguising treats or somebody's lunch. I love his facial expression! This project is easily adaptable to many occasions. I can see a Pilgrim, Santa, the Easter Bunny,... decorating these bags. I know the kids will love them!


This project was contributed by my friend and up-line Adriana over at Escape 2 Stamp. Check out her blog; she recently posted an awesome "crow" birthday card. Thanks Adriana!

Check back tomorrow for more Wrapping 101!

God Bless,

8 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

Thanks for sharing Adriana's creation. It is so creatively spooky!

Melissa said...

Is it wrong that I want to do that with my lunch bag? Adorable!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

So so cute!

Cards by Gina said...

This is terrific! My sons would have loved taking their lunch to school like this when they were younger. I would never have thought of this, though. Love it!

Mary Fish said...

Frankenstein makes a delightful lunch partner. Thanks for sharing Adriana's work. Hugs, Mary

Ann Schach said...

Super job, Adriana! Love it!

Carla said...

Sooo cute!!! Hugs, Carla

MsJay said...

Love the frankie.