Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wrapping 101: #21 ~ Oh My Goodness Is This Cute!


This container is tooooo stinkin' cute. I can't stand it. Guess what it is (said in an amazed voice)?! It is the BigZ XL Box #2 Die cut two times and attached back to back. It was so easy and makes a sturdy little container.
My dear friend, Adriana, pointed me in the direction of Ellen Kemper at Blinkin',Thinkin',& Inkin' who made these. I have found so many cool uses for the Box #2 Die. As Ellen said "might as well put it on your order"! It is an awesome and versatile box.

Here it is all packed with goodies, healthy goodies like large boxes of yogurt raisins and small bags of trail mix. I love it!

Check back tomorrow for more Wrapping 101! And if you want to put that Box #2 on your order check out the Seasons Of Stamping Exclusive Offer going on. Contact me for details.

God Bless,

8 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Love the colors, Martha! I am definitely going to have to make this!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Adorable ... I am loving that big fat Real Red ribbon wrapped around that tiny box.

What a great gift idea.

Mary Fish said...

Absolutely fabulous. Love this idea with the two Bigz Boxes . . . may be CASE-ing soon. Hugs, M

Roberta said...

love the box! the merry moments dsp is my favorite!

Carla said...

That #2 is on my next order. This box is fabulous. Hugs,

Patti MacLeith said...

This is darling, Martha. So many choices!

Anonymous said...

*high squeaky voice* it's awesome!
Seriously, I love how it came out. The papers, ribbon, everything! TFS!

Margaret Moody said...

I love this! I've seen it done but like yours the best! You've inspired me to give it a try! Thanks for sharing!