Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, October 5, 2009

Stampin'Up!s Peace Within for Mojo Monday

This paper had been staring at me every time I went to my work table this weekend. Today's Mojo Monday spoke Rich Razzleberry Lemonade to me. I brought in the Crushed Curry which corrdinated with one side of the DSP and Melon Mambo which coordinated with the back side of the DSP. I love how Stampin'Up! makes putting together colors so easy!


The image from the stamp set Peace Within was stamped with Stazon Black ink and watercolored with Aquapainters and Stampin'Up!s Watercolor Pencils. Being still new to watercoloring, I tried coloring three different ways on this image; coloring the image with pencils and adding water with my Aqua Painter, coloring off to the side and picking up the color with my Aqua Painter, and third taking the color right off the pencil with my Aqua Painter. I found the last method to be my favorite.
Thanks for stopping by. See the recipe below for a list of what you will need to recreate this card. And if you need supplies this is a great time to shop at Stampin'Up! with all the specials. You can check them all out at the top of my website and contact me!

God Bless,


Recipe to follow shortly

12 comments:

Christine said...

I love your cards. You do fabulous work

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and the ric rac you used. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday! :)

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Love the colors on this card.

Mary Fish said...

First class! Beautiful interpretation of the Mojo Sketch! Hugs, Mary

Melissa said...

One of my favs by you!

Carla said...

Oh so pretty Martha. I love this set and I love your watercoloring!!! Hugs,

Linda Callahan said...

Soft and pretty - very nice!

Patti MacLeith said...

Very nice, Martha. Love how you put the sentiment in the lower left corner.

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Love your card!!

Grammy said...

Your card is so sweet. I love all the detail.

Purple Princess said...

So pretty!!

Charlene said...

those design papers are beautiful! Love it!