Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wrapping 101 #18 and PPA #10 ~ Blessing Mix

Today's Wrapping 101 is trail mix called "Blessing Mix". Each piece represents a part of our country's founding story. I saved this project for today because the Pals Paper Arts challenge was to create something to show "thankfulness".


Even though times are tough in our country right now, I'm very thankful for the foundation that was laid so very long ago. Our story is truly amazing and Providential, I pray I never forget it.

The Fancy Favor die and the Leaves #2 die paired with Autumn Traditions and the Write Stuff DSP were a perfect mix. I think I just found my Thanksgiving table decorations!

Join Me tomorrow for more Wrapping 101!

God Bless,


9 comments:

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Fantastic use of the favor die.

I love, love, love those die cut leaves using DSP.

They are so pretty!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the leaves, love the mix, love the container - love it all!

Patti MacLeith said...

Martha, this is so cute! I love the poem.

Roberta said...

i have been following your "wrapping 101" and love all the projects that you have shown. i want to send an idea but my outlook doesn't work and I can't find your email.

Carla said...

I love this project Martha, so perfect. Hugs,

Kim said...

This is absolutely perfect right down to the ingredients! Love this Martha

Debbie said...

What a beautiful project, and truly a reminder of what we have to be thankful for. Thank you for the blessing!!

Debbie :)

Ann Schach said...

Wonderful project, Martha! I love the colors that you selected!

Margaret Moody said...

I love this, Martha! Love the favor bag, but I especially love the die cut leaves! So pretty!