Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, October 1, 2009

An Exclusive Seasons Of Stamping Offer


Place an on-line order with me of $75 or more by October 15th and receive your choice of a FREE Sizzlit Die listed at the top of page 196 in the Idea Book and Catalog. If you don't have a Big Shot, you can receive a FREE 24 count, single color package of 8 1/2" x 11" Card Stock from any of the 4 color families and In Color family. You can receive 1 item for every $75 of Stampin'Up! product you purchase as well as receive any Hostess Benefits and other promotions.
October is shaping up to be a great month for holiday planning and shopping. More information to follow on Stampin'Up! October Deal of the Week and My Digital Studio!

God Bless,

2 comments:

Mary Fish said...

Sounds like a smashing good deal! Please share on the Pals how things go! Hugs, M

Susan Carlson said...

I really enjoyed viewing your Mojo Monday project. What a great way to use the Razzleberry Lemonade dsp.

carlson_susan@hotmail.com