Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Stampin'Up! Clearance Rack

Beginning today, Stampin'Up! is launching a new section of the online store called the Clearance Rack. I love "Clearance Racks" don't you! The purpose of the Clearance Rack is to clear out the inventory of surplus items that have been retired. Many of these retired items will be offered at a substantially reduced price.

This is not a promotion and does not have a set end date. The items are only available while supplies last. Once the inventory is gone the items will be removed and new items added. Only retired, discontinued items are available in the Clearance Rack.



God Bless,

0 comments: