Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, October 26, 2009

Thankful Garland Project and Class



I've received a number of questions regarding the Thankful Garland. Here are close ups of the garland and the back.


Each panel is 5 1/4"x 9 1/2" scored along the 9 1/2" side at 4 1/2" and 9". The extra 1/2" flap is what I used to attach each panel together; cutting off the 1/2" section on the last panel. I used Textured card stock and Sticky Strip for the garland which made a very sturdy display.

If you live in the Melbourne, Florida area we will be making the Thankful Garland this weekend. There are two spots still available in each class, Friday, October 30 at 7:30pm and Sunday, November 1, at 1:00pm. Class cost is $15 and includes all materials except photos. Garland colors may vary but will coordinate with the Autumn Traditions Designer Series paper. These colors include Always Artichoke, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Soft Suede, Elegant Eggplant, and Chocolate Chip. If you are unable to attend but would like to make the garland you can order a kit by mail. ~ The cost is $15 plus $1.50 shipping and does not include adhesive.
To sign up for the class or place an order contact me at SeasonsOfStamping@cfl.rr.com.

God Bless,

1 comments:

Cookie's Mom said...

I've made three of these for Thanksgiving and my daughter has made a birthday one. Thank you for the idea and sharing the directions! Your blog is very inspiring....*Ü*