Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Stampin'Up! Peace Within ~ Calendars


I am enjoying Stampin'Up!s Peace Within stamp set with all the coloring opportunities it offers. Today's projects were inspired by my trip to Cracker Barrel with my 8 year old last week. She loves to eat and shop at Cracker Barrel. While we were there, I noticed these cute pull off calendars with magnets on the back. They were decorated with antique images.

Have you ever seen the movie, Field of Dreams? You know that whisper Kevin Costner hears, "If you build it, they will come". Well I had the same experience! A voice inside whispered, "You can make these yourself with Stampin'Up!".

Peace Within seemed to be the perfect stamp choice. Each image was stamped on Watercolor paper with Stazon Black ink. The coloring was done with Blender Pens and re-inkers using colors from the Earth Element family. The spotlight was created by sponging over a 1 3/4" punched circle.

Here is template I found on splitcoast for the calendar pages ~ Template click here.

TOMORROW is the last Wrapping 101 project!! WooHoo! Hope you will stop by tomorrow for the finale!
It is also the last day to take advantage of the exclusive offer on my Seasons Of Stamping website. Order $75 of Stampin'Up! material and receive FREE your choice of a Sizzlit Die from the top of page 196 in the Idea Book and Catalog or if you do not own the Big Shot or Die cut machine you can receive a FREE package of single color 8 1/2 x 11 card stock (does not include the neutral or naturals family). For every $75 you purchase in Stampin'Up! product you will receive a FREE Stampin'Up! item. This is in addition to any other specials and promotions going on right now as well as the Hostess Benefits.
It's A Great Time to Shop Stampin'Up!

Place your order on-line and email me the FREE item(s) you would like or contact me to place your order.

Have a great day!

God Bless,



Recipe:
Stamps: Peace Within (#114312)
Ink: StazOn Black ink (#101046)Close to Cocoa(#102444), Creamy Caramel(#101478), Garden Green(#102059), More Mustard(101962), Really Rust(#100685), Cameo Coral(#102238), Not Quite Navy(#102949) Crushed Curry (#115659)(I used re-inkers and Blender pens)
Paper: Water Color paper(#105019), Close to Cocoa, Garden Green, Not Quite Navy Textured Card stock(#106527)
Misc: Vintage Brads(#109109), Earth Elemnents Brads(#106955), Corner Rounder(#109047), Blender Pens(#102845), SNAIL (#104332), Stampin' Dimensionals(#104430), Sticky Strip (#104294), Stamping Sponge(#101610), Magnet Strips, Calendar sheets

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Great job with these! I love making calendars. I esp love this set you chose to make them with!

Carla said...

Martha, your calendars are so pretty. I esp love this stamp set. Hugs,

Patti MacLeith said...

What a cute idea.

Mary Fish said...

I'm at peace just looking at these sweet calendars. However clever and pretty. Hugs, M