Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, October 29, 2009

In the Pink with Pals Paper Arts Challenge

Dedicated to Karol Harris & her daugther SU demonstrator & PPA Design Team member, Kris Kilcoyne

This week's challenge at Pals Paper Arts is all in pink for Breast Cancer Awareness. The challenge is being dedicated to Karol Harris the mother of one of the design team members at PPA. Karol has been battling breast cancer for 3 years.

Stop by PPA this week, you will find links to all kinds of information on Breast Cancer as well as an opportunity to win some Pink Blog Candy. This is also a tribute to honor and remember all those affected by breast cancer. Join PPA this week by submitting a project done in "pink" & remember those breast exams and mamograms ~ Save The TaTas!


God Bless,

12 comments:

Tracey Parrott said...

Beautiful job and i love the sentiment!

Regina Mangum said...

Very pretty, Martha! I always wonder how I should use that graphic paper and now I know! XO

Linda Callahan said...

Very pretty with a wonderful sentiment!

Ann Schach said...

Very pretty combination of DSP! I love the sentiment!

Margaret Moody said...

Love the colors and paper combination! Love the message, too! Great job with the challenge!

Melissa said...

Very pretty and very unique! I love the matching pen!

Carla said...

So wonderful!!! Love the set and the message too. Hugs,

Kris Kilcoyne said...

I love notebooks and pens and yours is so very pretty.

Thanks for the mention of my Mom.

Patti MacLeith said...

What a cute set. I like the matching pen!

Anonymous said...

Love all our work. Proud to be your "pal". Stephanie Daughtrey

Jill Gregory said...

This is a very beautiful set! I love it!

Mary Fish said...

What a classy set! Thanks for thinking pink! Hugs, M