Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Fun!

I'm not sure who had more fun, me making the treat covers or the children who got them.

All these projects from my Wrapping 101 project and are available on the Wrapping 101 PDF.

Even though one holiday is over, these projects are easy to change for the next. And of course Stampin'Up! has the prefect stamps, punches, and paper to decorate your holiday with style.

To order the Wrapping 101 pdf see right sidebar for payment options.

God Bless,

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Wow! These are just adorable, especially when you see all of them together in the basket! Great job, Martha!

A Stamper's Journey said...

Your treats are so so cute!

Maureen

Carla said...

I agree with Ann, I love seeing them all together. They really make a statement. Hugs,