Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wrapping 101 Project Instructions

First, thanks for all your comments and encouragement. I read every comment and appreciate them all. I'm glad you have been enjoying the projects, I know I have.


A number of people have requested instructions to specific projects. On Oct. 16, they will be available in two ways.
  1. For Purchase ~ In a pdf file format to download. It will have all the project pictures, recipes, measurements, and any instructions or links to instructions I used.
  2. Links Added to Each Post ~ If I used someone else's tutorial to create a project I will go back on October 16th and add the link to their tutorial at the bottom of that post. You can then access the tutorial directly from there.
Contact me if you have any questions.

God Bless,

1 comments:

maryjo marshall said...

I have been enjoying all of these ideas - keep up the great work!!