Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, September 28, 2009

Wrapping 101: #16 ~ Sour Cream for Christmas

These containers are probably the easiest project so far. I know many people have seen these but the challenge wouldn't be complete without wrapping candy in a sour cream containers.

They hold quite a bit as you can tell from the clear container.

I used Merry Moments DSP for two and the Snowflake Window Sheets for the third. Using the window sheets is a bit more challenging as the adhesive doesn't stick too well.

Please excuse the short but sweet project post. Illness has hit the Stewart family :(

God Bless,

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try crimping the ends to get the adhesive to hold better. Hope y'all feel better!

Sheila Bennett said...

Love little sour cream containers - and yes, they are super easy to make. But, I haven't thought of making any in a LONG time. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Unknown said...

yup, my favorite containers to make ;)

Ann Schach said...

Cute, Martha! I had never thought about these!

Patti MacLeith said...

Hope you all feel better soon. I never would have thought about using window sheets!

Linda Callahan said...

OK I have never seen these little sour cream containers - not sure how to make them but I will try! I think they are adorable - hope everyone recovers fast!

Tiffany said...

I just love these Martha! They make great little treats to give out. The papers/embellishments you chose are perfect. Just lovely!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

I love the colors and especially the clear sour cream container.

I hope everything is OK with you and your family.

Carla said...

Oh, I heard of them, but never seen them. These are wonderful. How do ya crimp the edges? I will be making these too. Hope you's are feeling better by now. I'm late in my blog hoppin this week. I was off all week too. Hugs,