Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wrapping 101: #9 & 10 ~ Fun & Stylish Nuggets!




I'm wrapping nuggets today! And aren't these cute?! The purses hold 1 nugget and were created using Stampin'Up! Flock Together DSP. Being "Martha Stewart" originals, I embelished each purse differently.

My only problem with these purses is that I would need a handful of them to feel that chocolate satisfaction. The animal boxes above will hold 3 nuggets standing up. The box idea came from Barb Mylander. She sent me a picture over the phone. I altered it a bit so I could fit more chocolate. Thanks Barb!

The lamb and lion punch creations came from Angie Kennedy's site, Chic'n Scratch. These little guys are adorable and all are created using Stampin'Up! punches. I changed out some of the punches from her instructions and used what I had ~ the beauty of Stampin'Up! products!

All project information including recipes and instructions will be made available at the end of the challenge. Also, if you have an idea you would like to share, check out this post for more information on participating.

See you Monday for more Wrapping 101!

God Bless,

20 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Cute nugget wrappings. Even though the little "purses" only one one nugget each - they are still really cute! Sometimes just a small taste of chocolate is what you need. :)

DJ said...

Love everything you have shared so far and good luck.

Betsy said...

How fun, Martha! Be sure I'll keep checking back! What a noble goal... ;) ~MSBetsyZ

Anonymous said...

The nugget purses are excellent! I just subscribed..I like to get inspiration from visiting wonderful blogs like yours :) TFS!

Christa said...

Thanks so much for these wonderful ideas! I'm a pastor's wife and do ladies' meetings at church, and these are perfect little favors that won't break the bank!!

Unknown said...

love the little purses, great quick favor for a party.

Cards by Gina said...

How adorable! Love, love, love these!

Melissa said...

So cute! I think my fav is the little lion! Now, that lion and lamb make me think of Twilight! So of course, I love them even more!

Laura said...

Hi Martha,
I love what you're doing here. These ideas are adorable. Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

Miranda said...

Those boxes are adorable! I wonder if my daughter could make one...I know she'd love to try. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Those purses and animals are adorable. Those would be such cute gifts.

Anne said...

Simply adorable ideas! You are going into my Google Reader list so I don't miss anything!

KellyL said...

Martha, these easy-to-do purses are great gift ideas for Christmas. I've already bookmarked your site for this and future wrapping suggestions! Way to go!!!

Lesley said...

I stumbled upon your blog because someone at SCS had posted a thread asking for help in finding you. Thank goodness she got lost, or I would never have found this gem of a site. Your ideas are wonderful, and I, too, am going to add you to my Google reader so that *I* don't lose you! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just found your blog and Had to say how amazing your projects are! Very creative and clever :)
Thanks for the ideas,
Angie J

snarflemarfle said...

These little purses are adorable!! I will have to make these for my ladies Bible study group.

Carla said...

I think you've stepped into a wondeful market... I'm so happy for you. I love those little purses and those adorable critters. Hugs,

Amanda said...

Oh I just love the little purses... they are really fab. I love the animals too... but the purses have got my heart!! Love the 101 idea... sheer genius... good luck!!

Unknown said...

Hello... these are tooo cute... I think I am going to have to have you visit my inbox on a daily! (or when ever you post!) Thanks for sharing your creativity!

GrandmaDebbie said...

Martha

I can't wait until the challenge is over and you post the directions for these great ideas.

thanks