Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Stampin'Up! So Tweet: Inspiration Saturday

The Inspiration Challenge over at SplitCoast this week used items from the LAMA company. The items from this Latin American company have vibrant colors and a lot of texture. I chose this cute little bag and used Stampin'Up!s So Tweet Chip board.

Instead of a card, I took a Pizza Box template and enlarged it to create a box that holds standard cards.
  • 1 sheet of Tempting Turquoise Textured card stock cut at 12"x8"
  • Score at 1", 5.5", 6.5", and 11"
  • Score other side at 1" and 7"
  • Cut long sides one inch in along line to where score lines intersect; you will have 4 ~ 1" cuts on each side
  • Fold, tape with sticky strip and you are done.
This was one of those projects where I should have stopped while I was ahead. It tried to fix my bird after I had glued him together and ended up smudging blue on the pink and pink on the blue. Live and learn!

If you would like to recreate this project, see the recipe below. If you need supplies, I'm happy to help you place an order! Order on-line at my Stampin'Up! website or contact me.
Join me Monday for more Wrapping 101! If you have an idea you would like to share, check out this post for more information on participating.

Enjoy your Sunday!

God Bless,
Recipe:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (#115370)
Ink: Basic Black (#101179), Tempting Turquoise (#100814), Bermauda Breeze (#115655), Melon Mambo (#115656), Rich Razzleberry (#115658), More Mustard (103162)
Paper: Tempting Turquoise Textured card stock (#108698), Melon Mambo (#115320), Very Vanilla (#101650), Flock Together DSP (#114018)
Misc: So Tweet Chip Board (#113893), Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads (#109110), 1/2" Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain ribbon (#115611), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), Sticky Strip (#104294), SNAIL (#104332). BigZ Matchbox Die (#114890), Big Shot (#113439)


6 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Martha, this is so cute! I love the colors! I would never have known that you smudged colors...I thought it was made that way on purpose.

Queenie Jeannie said...

AWESOME!!!!

I am getting so many cool ideas from your work! Keep 'em comin'!!!

Margaret Moody said...

I love your little bird box, Martha! I'm with Ann...I never would have noticed the smudge! Looks great to me! Great job with the inspiration challenge!

Melissa said...

So tweet and so cute!

Patti MacLeith said...

Very cute! I love the bright colors.

Carla said...

I love your bird box too... I see no mistake, its wonderful as is!!! Hugs,