Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, September 18, 2009

Wrapping 101: #8 Treats in the Pumpkin Patch



It's time to bring out the Big Shot!! Ooooh, and I love this box! I cased this project from Kelly Spivey over at splitcoast (kspiv is her splitcoast name). Can't you just imagine a class full of children getting these boxes as a Halloween/Fall party treat! Awesome idea Kelly!

This project is one of the many reasons I love Stampin'Up! From the BigXL Box #2 die, to the punches, to the Window sheets, to the phrases, to the paper, inks & adhesive these products work together perfectly, like....oreos and milk (well, you get the picture).

Change the paper, change the embellishments and phrases and you have a great favor for any holiday or occasion.

All project information including recipes and instructions will be made available at the end of the challenge. Also, if you have an idea you would like to share, check out this post for more information on participating.

See you tomorrow for some more Wrapping 101!

God Bless,

9 comments:

Roberta said...

I love these boxes! I just might use these this halloween. tfs.

Melissa@TheHappierHomemaker said...

I really love your Wrapping 101 idea! I'll be checking back often for updates! TFS!

Linda Callahan said...

And the hits just keep on coming - what a great idea!

Melissa said...

Very cute! Anyone would love those!

Patti MacLeith said...

Those pumpkins are darling!

lisa808 said...

I just love, love, love the look of these Halloween boxes!

Suzie, the Paper Craft Lady said...

I came from splicoaststampers to check out your wrappining 101. I promise to keep checking, even if you were to share the instructions to this box's decorations (love this SU sizzix die too). Pretty Please? Susan :)

Carla said...

I so love this... I can't wait to make some. Hugs,

JillG said...

This is just darling. What a cool idea. Love your stuff!