Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wrapping 101: #6 & 7 ~ Bella Bleu Favors

Toady's Wrapping 101 projects were created with a wedding theme in mind but, as always you can adapt these to many other occasions. Stampin'Up! Bella Bleu DSP is perfect for a wedding theme. The Water Bottle Hanger holds a packet of tea and the Matchbook holds an individually wrapped lifesaver.



Not only can you stamp the outside of these match books but the inside can hold a little message as well. You will just need to tape the lifesaver differently. I've also put my Stampin'Up! labels on the back of these and used them for advertisement.


I love this Bella Bleu paper, don't you? Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla are the coordinating colors I used.

All project information including recipes and instructions will be made available at the end of the challenge.

See you tomorrow for another Wrapping 101!

God Bless,

11 comments:

Sheila Bennett said...

Very cute ideas. Saw your message on SCS that you are planning to share 101 ways to 'disguise and decorate' treats. This is a wonderful idea! And I am really looking forward to seeing what projects you come up with. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work! :0) love all your stuff Samantha

Knowles Family said...

This is beautiful and so creative! I can't wait for the recipes and instructions! <3 stampin' up stuff!

Linda Callahan said...

These are great!! Sign me up for the "cookbook"!

thescrapmaster said...

These are super cute!! TFS!
Hugs,
Samantha
SP Color Combos Creator -Come play at SPCC!
http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com

Ann Schach said...

So cute, Martha! Love the DSP!

Kim said...

Very cute Martha!!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Very creative way to package a single lifesaver.

I LOVE it!

Trish said...

I know you can create 101+ Wrapping ideas! They are wonderful! Woo Hoo, looking forward to seeing all of 'em, as well as the directions. Thanks for sharing your creativity and resourcefulness.

Susan said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing, looking forward to seeing all the other ideas....

Carla said...

I love these... they are gorgeous! I'm a Bella Blue Gal though. Hugs,