Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wrapping 101: #12 ~ Merry Moments Bread Box


I think I've found the perfect Christmas gift to give those people I want to say "thank you" to in a simple but thoughtful way. This adorable bread box holds a small 6" x 3" loaf of bread. I'm thinking, bananna bread, pumpkin bread, cranberry-orange,...


Like any box there is a bit of scoring but it is a pretty basic box. I've seen a number of these over at splitcoast but I think Mary Jo Price at Techno Stamper is probably who the credit goes to. I apologize if I'm incorrect.

Add some beautiful paper, like StampinUp!s Merry Moments Designer Series paper and a tag from Stampin'UP!s Christmas Punch hostess set and you have a beautiful gift. I love it!

All project information including recipes and instructions will be made available at the end of the challenge. Yes, you will have to wait until the end :-) Also, if you have an idea you would like to share, check out this post for more information on participating.


See you tomorrow for Wrapping 101 and lucky #13!

God Bless,

20 comments:

Unknown said...

What perfect packaging for a nice mini loaf! Can't wait for the deets!

Anonymous said...

Hi Martha! I'm new to your blog...just found it yesterday and loved it! I adore these boxes for loaves of bread and yours is totally gorgeous! I made a few of these last year for xmas gifts and the recipients oohed & ahhhed over them. Perfect xmas gifts for sure! :)

Holly said...

Just love this little "bread box" for wrapping up little loaves of quick breads! Can't wait to see what else you have for pretty packagings!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

I am not a baker, but I love your idea of these little bread boxes.

A goal for this year is to bake mini breads for Christmas gifts.

Thanks for the great idea!

Linda Callahan said...

Another cute idea!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is soooo cute I can just see that with some yummi ginger bread in! yummmmmm! great project! :0)

Tankergypsie said...

sweet - look forward to seeing more of your ideas - TFS!

Anne said...

Wow! This is unbelievably perfect! You are blowing me away with your creativity! Sorry about all of the exclamation points, but this is such a great idea.

lorijane mittlestadt said...

YUM! Darling box and some tasty-looking bread. "She bakes, too?" Thank you, lorijane

Ann Schach said...

I will definitely be making several of these, Martha! Awesome!

Cards by Gina said...

Wow! This is a great idea! I'm loving these ideas! Thanks so much for doing this.

Kim said...

So glad you found this one! This is a great idea, perfectly decorated too!

Cheryl said...

Good afternoon! Found your website that was listed on a thread on the SCS Weekly Inkling #177 - you are now on my favorites - and I am sure I will be one of many new viewers!! What awesome ideas :) I would love to be added to your list of those receiving the newsletter!!

HoneyBeeStamps said...

This is a great self-challenge! I'll be checking in regularly to have you inspire me!

Patti MacLeith said...

This is definitely going to be part of my gift list this year! How CUTE!

Carla said...

I am so going to do this... how clever. No more tin loaves... love it.

Suzanne E said...

Yup, Love it. I love to give out bread. OK, I love to make the bread, eat the bread and occasionally share the bread. The box is great. Can't wait for the deets!

Joanne said...

Hi Martha...

I just found your blog from SCS...what wonderful ideas and thank you some much for sharing with us. I'm a SU demo from Colorado Springs, CO!! LOVE your stuff and will definitely subscribe!! Thanks again!!

Cindy Linthicum (CindyL on SCS) said...

This is awesome! I'm the queen of bread baking around the holidays and this is an awesome way to gift it out as gifts instead of plain ol' colored saran wrap. What a great idea!

Jeannie said...

Love this idea of presentation! I make breads and cookies for many of my neighbors and can't wait to pkg. it up using what I know best -- SU's wonderful papers!!