Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Thanks So Much!

Thank you all so much for the kind and encouraging words. I read each comment and appreciate all your responses.

Sorry for not posting a project today. Life got a bit ahead of me requiring my attention. I'm sure you can relate; i.e. no stamping time. Please check back tomorrow for more Wrapping 101.

As I was talking with my friend and up-line Adriana, over at Escape To Stamp, she gave me the idea for the project below. It's not a new project but it's cute!! It uses the new Night & Day Specialty Paper in the Holiday Mini Catalog. It is really neat paper! The big question is........can you name what it is? And don't say "a purse".

The first person to name it correctly will receive a free copy of the Wrapping 101 pdf file that will be available at the end of this challenge. I will post the first winner and you will have 24 hours to email me your address. If I don't hear back, I will pass it on to the person with the next correct answer. Ready....Set....Go!


What Am I?????

View the Holiday Mini Catalog on-line here or if you would like your own copy contact me and I'll get a copy in the mail to you.

God Bless,

15 comments:

DebbieB said...

Is it a purse for a Hershey's nugget?

Martha said...

It is a nugget purse but it's not the answer I had in mind. Keep trying!

Carey said...

It can be a lunch bag or an attache case for a very savvy business minded woman that really enjoys her chocolate. OK, you would need to make both of these a lot bigger for that but how about Barbie using this?

Carey
pedstamper at sbc global dot net

Sheila Bennett said...

Adorable paper! And is it a Nugget Tote?

Patti MacLeith said...

Sophisticated, simple and FUN!

Martha said...

I love the Barbie attache case idea! It is a replica of something. I may embarrass myself here, because I think it looks just like it. Keep trying!

Mary Moon said...

Looks like the Big Shot tote shrunken down for nuggets.....

Martha said...

You got it! It's the Dr. Bag for the Big Shot!
Send me your email Mary.

Patti MacLeith said...

oh, I was going to guess "pocketbook" like East Coasters say, but I was wrong and late!

Martha said...

My bad, I guess there can only be one winner. No way to have a second, the answer is already up there. Oh well, there were some great answers.
I bet this would be cute as a bigger BigShot Dr. Bag purse. Maybe hold a cello bag of candy in it! That paper works great.

Carla said...

I love this... how cool!!! Hugs,

Beth Adams said...

It is a houndstooth handbag carried by UAB (University of Alabama) sport fanatics. Everyone wears red and houndstooth patterened items.

Mary Fish said...

Adorable bag (doctor's bag). Hugs, M

Anonymous said...

Heee heee love the Dr. Bag, Martha! Woman - you are fast!! And by the way, folks, we were discussing chocolate being good for you (your soul?); but only 1 piece.... not the whole bag :)

Unknown said...

Hi Martha:
I know I'm late but I would have called it a Munch Bag!
Barb M.
ttfn