Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, September 21, 2009

Wrapping 101 #11 - Tea Time!


Even though I live in Florida, the flu and other bugs have been quickly making the rounds. At my daughter's school the other day, the front office was down to one healthy person and classes were half full and dropping.


Sometimes when you are sick there is nothing better than hot tea and honey! These little tea holders would make someone's day I'm sure. This is an easy gift to make that tells someone who's sick, you care. Use your favorite tea, dress up the tea holder with your favorite paper and you're good to go.

I added a little Crystal Effects to the coffee and steam. You may not be able to see it but, it's a nice addition.

All project information including recipes and instructions will be made available at the end of the challenge. Also, if you have an idea you would like to share, check out this post for more information on participating.

Check back tomorrow for more Wrapping 101!

God Bless,

8 comments:

lorijane mittlestadt said...

Dear mARTha, How nice to have ART in your name! I really, really like this idea. I am excited about your 'wrap" event. I am rooting for you to make it to 101. I am bookmarking your site so I can visit "on the fly" for all your wonderful ideas. from Summer has FINALLY arrived near the BIG pond,
lorijane

Trista C. said...

I really like your website. :-) I am a new SU demonstrator. I'm really looking forward to all of your cute little gifty ideas. I like to make these types of things for the school secretaries (I'm also a 4th grade teacher).
Trista

Melissa said...

Simple and adorable! You are on a roll!

Leanne said...

Just want to echo what lorijane said. I ran across you teabag folders on SCS this morning and loved them. Bookmarking to follow your great projects. TFS.

Linda Callahan said...

As a tea drinker I love this idea!

Patti MacLeith said...

Love this idea for slipping into a card. It's mailable, too!

Carla said...

I rooting for you to make it to 101 too!!! Love this tea card. Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! TFS!