Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, September 21, 2009

A Flower For All Seasons & Mojo Monday


This was a difficult sketch challenge but I like how it turned out.


The image from A Flower For All Seasons was stamped using Stazon Black Ink and colored in using Stampin' Write markers and Blender pens. To give it shading I used Sahara Sand Watercolor Wonder crayon and a Blender Pen. The center of the flower pops out with a large dot of Crystal Effects. It looks like a water drop on each center.

My scallop layers were created using a 1 3/8" Circle punch and the same image from A Flower For All Seasons.

The phrase I took from my favorite rub-ons, Chit Chat. I bet there are about 12o sayings on each sheet and you get two sheets, chocolate chip and white! That's a great deal!

I will post the recipe later today. I'm off to post project 11 in Wrapping 101! Check back!


God Bless,

20 comments:

tifflynn76 said...

Everyone has been doing such a fabulous job, and this is no exception! Beautiful card, love what you did with the sketch! :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Just adorable!Love that set!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Great job with the sketch! I love the stamping on the circles and your two little button accents. Thanks for playing! :)

Mike said...

Been wanting to get that stamp set - okay - okay - I'll buy it! GEEZ! Beautiful cards martha.
Mike

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

Great job! This card is absolutely beautiful!

kay said...

Adorable card! Very refreshing! Thanks for sharing, Martha!

Linda Callahan said...

Love how you stamped on the scallops! Very cute !

Ann Schach said...

Very cute, Martha! I love the stamping on the circles!

Melissa@TheHappierHomemaker said...

Very cute, this set is on my wishlist, love how you used it!

Sue Noetzel said...

Cute Card!

Lourdes Torres said...

Lovely card Martha! I liked how you paint the image, very nice.
Lourdes

lorijane mittlestadt said...

I just love that Chit Chat package--I had to buy TWO! You rocked the Mojo Monday layout. I have been too busy but tomorrow is a STAMP day 4 sure! lorijane

scrappyyankee said...

Great card!

tracie said...

your card is sooooo pretty. i love that you stamped the scallops on the bottom.

i'm curious how you got your images to your blog post. i've tried to download the stamp set i've used as you did, but it never seems to work for me.

i'll visit you often, i love your blog.

Liane said...

Great job with the sketch, I love it!

Sue Lelli said...

I love how you stamped the circle border.

Patti MacLeith said...

Somehow I'm missing your posts! This is a cute card you did for Mojo!

Carla said...

I love your card... love the stamping on those scallops too. Hugs,

Kristine said...

Beautiful card!! :) Love your colors and images. I found ya on the Mojo Monday sketch blog and hopped over to see! :) I love your beautiful blog!

Charlene said...

Very cute!