Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, August 16, 2009

VersaMark or Ghosting Technique


The VersaMark Resist or Ghosting Technique is easy and the results are stunning. With a small amount of supplies you can turn your Glossy Card stock and stamps into a photo like finish. Unfortunately my camera does not do the technique justice so, you'll just have to try it and let me know your results.
Enjoy!
God Bless,
Martha

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your tutorial. You are so good at giving instructions and teaching!

Great work on the technique!

Patti MacLeith said...

Thanks Martha! You are the queen of tutorials as far as I'm concerned!

Carla said...

I love this. Thanks Martha you're the best. Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Great video! Nice to see it in so many colors. The Soft Suede box is going to be beautiful!