Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Coming Soon: Stampin'Up!s My Digital Studio

Here is a sneak peek at Stampin'Up!s new product My Digital Studio. I'm excited about all the possibilities it brings to an already great product line by Stampin'Up! There are hundreds of templates, photo layouts, images, and more using Stampin'Up!s exclusive designs and colors.Create scrapbook pages, cards, photo albums, calendars, invitations, and more. (I've got a family recipe book in mind for my first project.) The product information states it's easy enough for beginners to use yet advanced enough that experienced scrap bookers will enjoy.
The software will be available September 1 to purchase when the Holiday Mini Catalog goes "live". The cost will be $79.95 or host a workshop and possibly receive it at half off.

  • Host a workshop of at least $400 and get My Digital Studio for 50 percent off the retail price (retail price: $79.95; promotional price: $39.97)!
I will keep you up to date as September 1st approaches. Contact me if you would like your personal copy of the Holiday Mini catalog. I'll be happy to send you a copy to arrive in your mailbox around the 1st of September.

I'd like to thank Patty Bennett for sharing her pictures from this years Stampin'Up! convention.


God Bless,


0 comments: