Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, August 17, 2009

Stampin'Up! Simply Adorned Charms and Chains



Stampin'Up! is introducing jewelry you can use with your stamped images, Simply Adorned Charms & Chains. The lockets are made of beveled glass in front and nickel plated in the back. You can use any stamped images but Stampin'Up! has created a stamp set specifically to fit the lockets/charms called Charming.

The Simply Adorned Charms and Chains will be available September 1 in the Holiday Mini catalog. If you would like your personal mailed to you, please contact me, I'm happy to send you one.

Once again I'd like to thank Patti Bennet for sharing her pictures from the Stampin'Up! Convention.

God Bless,


0 comments: