Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Stampin'Up! Pendant Park - PPA2


I love a challenge if you didn't already know that. These images are from a swap I did where we swapped images from sets we didn't own. Great idea! because you get to try before you buy.

The challenge is how do you put all the pieces together. This card came together smoothly. Not only is Pendant Park a gorgeous stamp set but the colors used are beautiful as well. The only part of the set missing is the phrase "HELLO". I tried putting a brad through the O but felt it looked too much like I was saying a bad word.

So, where did I get my phrase? Well I'm glad you asked. SU has a wonderful product called Rub-Ons. This phrase is from the set "Chit Chat" which has close to 130 phrases in two different colors. That's over 250 phrases!

If you would like to create your own cards using Pendant Park see the recipe below and contact me to place an order!

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Pendant Park (#115456)
Ink: Crushed Curry (#115659) , Old Olive (#102277), Chocolate Chip (#100908)
Paper: Crushed Curry (#115719), Old Olive (#108697), and Chocolate Chip (108697) Textured card stock, Very Vanilla card stock (#101650)
Misc: Chit Chat Rub-Ons (#111804), Gold Brads (#104337), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), SNAIL (#104332), Paper Snips (#103579)

16 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very pretty Martha! Nice touch with the added hardware.

Margaret Moody said...

I love your card, Martha! Nice job with the colors you used and the images from Pendant Park! Very pretty!

Stampin' Diva said...

Awesome job on this sketch!!! I love the card!!

Kim said...

LOL - I first wrote exactly what Tiffany wrote. Ahem - very nice Martha, great color combo.

Unknown said...

Pretty card. Great colors.

Ann Schach said...

Martha, this is wonderful! The colors are auper, and a great take on the sketch! I love it! Thanks for playing at PPA!

Ann Schach said...

Hey...Don't you like my new word "auper"! It's like super, but only with an "a"! It's a combination of awesome and super. Or, would you believe "typo"? Smiles!

Gina Shaw said...

So pretty, Martha. I love Pendant Park and can't wait to try these images from the swap. Love your colors!

Patti MacLeith said...

This is just to cute, Martha!

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty card.

linda callahan said...

This looks great - gonna need that chit chat!

Marsha Fisher said...

Great card!! I love this stamp set and can't wait to purchase my own :-)

Carla said...

How pretty, Martha. I can't wait to get this stamp set too. I need that Bench to go with the stamps I'm collecting for scenerys. *smile. I never thought I'd use that tree/shrub, but after seeing what you gals are doing with it, I'm sure I will. Hugs,

Melissa said...

Don't you just love that little border stamp! I didn't think I would use it. Turns out it is awesome!

Great card! Love your colors!

Pals Paper Arts said...

Really great idea to use the stamp image along the bottom instead of a scallop.

Very imaginative!

On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for Playing @ the PPA!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Really fun brad accents. Fantastic job with the PPA sketch challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.