Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Home Decorating Ideas from Stampin' Up!

School starts on Monday and we are busily getting ready for the first day. I didn't want to leave my readers without a project. I found this on the Stampin'Up! website and can't wait to give it a try! It uses the Always stamp set which is a favorite of mine. Hope you enjoy this video!

God Bless,

Martha

Would you like to make your own heart containers? Contact me, I'd be happy to help you put your supplies together.

Shop Stampin'Up! 24/7! It's Just a Click Away!

0 comments: