Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, August 24, 2009

Stampin'Up! Medallion: Clean and Simple

This Medallion stamp is absolutely beautiful! Use it as a background on the entire card, stamp it coming off a corner, emboss it, change the center, color it multiple colors,...There is so much you can do with just this one stamp. It's not an expensive stamp, $17.95, and in my estimation its well worth every dollar. This is not a stamp I own (yet) but is a sample I received in an Image Swap with other demonstrators. Another perk to becoming a demonstrator with Seasons Of Stamping; we're a very sharing community.

This card was created for the "Clean & Simple" challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. It has very few layers, is pretty simple in design, and can be recreated very easily. Simple is often the best!

The color combination I put together is Natural White, Dusty Durango, and Bashful Blue. The blue was a bit risky but, I like how it turned out. For the life of me I could not get my camera to pick up the Dusty Durango color it kept turning it more red than brown. It really is Dusty Durango!

And remember only 6 more days left to take advantage of the $85 Mini Starter kit from Stampin'Up!. Contact me for more information.

God Bless,


Recipe:
Stamps: Medallion (#115223), Teeny Tiny Wishes (#115370)
Ink: Dusty Durango (#115654)
Paper: Very Vanilla (#101650), Dusty Durango textured (#115538), Bashful Blue (#105120), Naturals White (#102316)
Misc: Circle Ice Brads (#109111), 1/4" Bashful Blue Grosgrain ribbon (#109029), Designer Label punch(#107590)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love these colors! Great card!

Ann Schach said...

Great card, Martha! This is unreal...I used the same image on the card I will be posting tomorrow! Great minds, I guess!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

What a pretty color combo!

Carla said...

Hi Martha, you card is beautiful!!! Love colors together. Hugs,