Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Little Razzle Dazzle for the end of Mojo Monday Turns 100

Here's a little Razzle Dazzle for your Sunday! This is the last challenge for Mojo Monday Turns 100 and the sketch is by Mary Fish. A great way to end/begin the week.
When I first saw Razzle Dazzle and Razzleberry Lemonade DSP I wasn't a fan of either. But I am a number 1 fan now. It gives a Pennsylvania Dutch look which I love. The colors it brings together are Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, and Pumpkin Pie. May sound like a strange combo but Stampin'Up! puts them together with ease. I challenge you to try this paper, you'll love it.
For this challenge I cut 12 1" squares. If you have the 1 1/4" Square punch it would work fine on this sketch. I just got my Tabletop Paper Cutter and I absolutely love it. My edges are sharp and clean!! The stamped image I sponged Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry using sponge daubers. What do you think? Too much? The hardest part of this card was getting everything square. I laid all my little squares out first and then attached the corners and worked my way in to the center.

See the recipe below to recreate this card.

God Bless,


Recipe:
Stamps: Razzle Dazzle (#116714)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry(#115658), Crushed Curry(#115659)
Paper: Melon Mambo (#115320), Rich Razzleberry(#115316), Whisper White(#100730), Razzleberry Lemonade DSP(#115675)
Misc: Ticket Corner punch(#107214), Word Window punch(#105090), Tabletop Paper Cutter(#106959), Stampin' Dimensionals(#104430), Sponge Daubers(#102892), Paper-Piercing Tool(#116631), Mat Pack(#105826)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Very nice take on the sketch! Love your colors!

Mary Fish said...

Razzle Dazzle-Licious. This is so fun for me. Thanks for trying my MOJOMARY Sketch. Mary

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Awesome card using both the paper and stamp set.

Love your main image, it's so pretty.

Carla said...

So beautiful. Love that paper!!! I can't wait to make one with Mary's sketch. *smile*

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful! I love your paper selection. Great job with the sketch, too!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it! Beautiful combination of colors, papers, images. TFS!