Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Stampin'Up! Inspired By Nature


I created this card using a VersaMark Resist Technique. I really wasn't a fan of Glossy Paper until now. This technique makes the image look like a photogragh. The brayer gives it a slight textured look but is is as smooth as silk. This was soooo much fun! I will post instructions this week with other projects made using the resist technique.

I kept the card simple because I didn't want to take away from the resist affect.
Enjoy! and stay tuned for a great video on projects using the VersaMark Resist Technique.


God Bless,


Recipe:
Stamps: Inspired By Nature (#111656)
Ink: Old Olive (#102277) and Crushed Curry (#115659) Classic ink
Paper: Crushed Curry textured card stock (#115538), Glossy White card stock (#102599)
Misc: Brayer (#102395), Corner Rounder punch (#109047), Flower Fusion (#110720), Earth Elements Brads (#106955), Paper Towel, SNAIL (#104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Perfect for this time of year! Very pretty!

Patti MacLeith said...

It looks clean and simple, but I know the technique added to your process. I need to get my brayer out, it's been too long! Very nice, Martha!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

How simply beautiful.

Ann Schach said...

Very pretty, Martha! I love the colors.

Carla said...

Oh I love this stamp set. I love the way you used it, can't wait for the technique. Beautiful card!