Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, August 10, 2009

Stampin'Up! Punch Spider & Mojo Monday 99


This Mojo Monday sketch just said "spider" to me. I have never been a great fan of Halloween but the new Cast-A-Spell Designer Series paper is really striking and fun. And if the skulls scare me, I just have to turn the paper over to something more pleasant on the back! I love Stampin'Up! Designer Series Paper!

The cute little spider came by way of Dawn Griffith at Dawn's Stampin' Thoughts. I didn't have the same size punches she had so mine is a bit different. The phrase is from Teeny Tiny Wishes which, as you can see below, covers many many occasions. It's a great set to have.

Now is a great time to get started on those approaching holidays! Begin thinking of homemade projects you would like to complete this fall. Don't let your list just stay a list! I'm full of ideas and enthusiasm to help turn yours into reality. As an on-line demonstrator I'm here 24 hours 7 days a week to give you ideas, suggestions, instructions, and place your orders!! Seriously though, your enjoyment of Stampin'Up! products and homemade projects are my number 1 priority. Contact me today I'd love to be your on-line demonstrator!

God Bless,

Spider Instructions:
The body is a 1 1/4" circle with a 3/4" circle for the head. The legs were made by first punching two ovals out of a black piece of card stock and then using the scallop oval punch, punching two frames out of the black paper. Cut the thin oval frames in 4 pieces and glue to the back of the body. The spider is mounted on a 1 3/8" circle. I used googly eyes and a white gel pen for details on the spider.

Recipe:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (#115370)
Ink: Perfect Plum Stampin' Write Marker (#102107)
Paper: Cast-A-Spell (#115677), Black (#102851), Old Olive (#100702), Pumpkin (#105117), Perfect Plum (#101889)
Misc: 1 3/8" circle punch (104401), 1 1/4" circle punch (#104403), 3/4" circle punch (#107217), Large Oval punch (#107305), Scallop Oval punch (#114889), Spiral punch (#108341), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430), White Uni-ball Gel Pen (#105021), SNAIL (#104332)

13 comments:

Rose said...

Great card - Love the scalloped legs on your little spider! Very cute :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is adorable!

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Awesome job!! I have to admit, I am a tad bit jealous;)

Ann Schach said...

So cool, Martha! What an awesome Halloween card!

Melissa said...

So cool! That's one of your best, girl! I love that cool spider!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

What a spooky and silly spider!

Love your take on the Mojo sketch.

Kim said...

Too friggin cute!! LOVE that little spider!!

Karin said...

Holy cow! LOVE this cute card!

Patti MacLeith said...

SUPER cute--I love it all!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is awesome!!!

Linda Callahan said...

Love Halloween cards - this is so cute!

Carla said...

Love this card!!! How adorable. Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Love the spider - how cute is he?! Really like the way you used the spiral punch on the different layered cs elements, too. Cool! TFS the idea!