Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Promotion Reminders


These are the Stampin'Up! promotions going on right now.


Earn money while enjoying what you do. With Stampin'Up! it is as simple as that. Through August 31 you can sign up as a demonstrator for $85 and receive a limited demonstrator's kit. This is a great time to join as a hobby demonstrator or a business demonstrator. Contact me for more details.
And please visit my virtual downline section in the left side bar to learn more about being a Seasons Of Stamping downline.


Buttons, Buttons. Free set with every $35 spent on select kid's focused stamp sets.

Decor Elements Growth Chart - $24.95. Only available through September 30. Purchase the growth chart and receive a free applicator tool.
Contact me with any questions regarding these promotions. I love talking Stampin'Up!

God Bless,

0 comments: