Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Thursday, August 27, 2009

PPA5 & How to Hide Candy!!: Wrapping 101 ~ 1 & 2


These little guys are hiding full size candy bars. They have promised not to scare anyone and would much rather bring a smile to your children's faces. Frank is hiding a Kit Kat bar and Mr. Mummy has a Hershey bar with Almonds behind his wrapping. Great craft and treat for Halloween parties at school or home.

In September I'll be focusing on "101 ways to Wrap Candy". Join me as we come up with as many fun and pretty ways to disguise and decorate sweets as possible. I'll post detailed instructions on making these guys then.

The Pals Paper Arts challenge ,PPA, for today is a Halloween theme. My inspiration for this project came from Angie Kennedy over at Chic' n Scratch. Awesome woman! Check out all the projects at PPA and, we'd love you to play along as well!

See the recipe below for supplies to recreate these cute guys! And, if you need supplies contact me or order on-line at my Stampin'Up! website.

REMINDER!! 5 (FIVE) Days left to sign up as a Stampin'Up! demonstrator for only $85. And ~ visit my Facebook page for an added bonus to this already awesome offer!! I'd love to have you join my team!

God Bless,



Recipe:
Frank:

Ink:
Black Stampin' Write Marker (##100082), White Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen (#105021)

Paper:
Old Olive (#100702), Elegant Eggplant (#105126), Black (#102851), Whisper White (#100730)

Misc:
3/4" Circle punch (#107217), 1/2" Circle punch (#104390), Paper Snips (#103579), SNAIL (#104332)


Mr. Mummy:
Ink:
Creamy Caramel (#103220)

Paper:
Creamy Caramel (#102514), Very Vanilla (#101650), Black (#102851), Whisper White (#100730)

Misc:
1/2" Circle punch (#104390), 1/4" Circle punch (retired), Sponge dauber (#102892), Sticky Strip (#104294), SNAIL (#104332)

9 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

These are great - can't wait for your candy wrapping tips since I often make favors using candy!

Cards by Gina said...

These are absolutely adorable!!! I can't wait to see your 101 other ways. Soo creative!

Patti MacLeith said...

Martha, the mummy is my favorite! Very clever.

Melissa said...

Girl, these are so adorable! My boys would love these, and well, ok, me too! So cute!

Lori said...

Those are SOOOO cute. Very creative. Love Frank's face!

Pals Paper Arts said...

Really cute ... I especially love the eyes.

On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for playing @ PPA!

Ann Schach said...

Once again, Martha, you have outdone yourself! These are so cute...and remind me of something that the "other" Martha Stewart would feature on a Halloween show!

Shelly Koskinen said...

I love what you did with this challenge!!!

Carla said...

Your candy wrappers are so cool. Can't wait to see more. Hugs,