Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, August 31, 2009

My Cat Loves Mojo Monday: Stampin'Up! Snow Swirled

Great sketch today! The inspiration for this card came from a demonstrator friend, Ann Schach. She put Snow Swirled together with this new Designer Series paper, Christmas Cocoa. The two go together beautifully.
All the stamping was embossed. I wanted the embossed color to look like the background paper so I mixed Gold Embossing powder and Iridescent Ice powder. It was a great mixture with just the right amount of gold and glitz!
My cat, Ella, loves to lay right in the middle of my work table. Today I didn't have the heart to move her so I've included her in my post.

Hope you enjoyed my take on the sketch challenge. To create your own cards see the recipe below.

Tomorrow, the Holiday Mini catalog goes "Live". You will be able to purchase the paper and ribbon from this project tomorrow! If you are on my mailing list you will be receiving your copy of the catalog this week. If you're not and you would like your personal copy, contact me, and I'll put one in the mail.

God Bless,


Recipe:
I will come back and edit this as soon as I post to Mojo Monday.

14 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Beautiful card!The embossing is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Pretty card (and cat!).

Rel Squire (NZL) said...

Hi Martha, tis the first time I have visited your blog and your Mojo 102 is really gorgeous. Such lovely colors and your embossing idea of mixing the two has blended so well with the background as you wanted. A really pretty card. And love your kitty. We have one too who always visits around cardmaking time and puts his paws in the ink pads and then you know what happens.....

Gina Shaw said...

Love this card! The embossing is great! Terrific job on the sketch.

Stacy Kay Brais said...

Cute card!! I love that your cat is hepling with the photo ;)

Melissa said...

I have two goober cats that love to stamp with me as well!

I love your colors. You make me want this set!

Carla said...

Oh Martha, I love your card and Ella. Its so hard to create and have to keep scooting the cats out of the picture. I'm with you, leave em in. *smile* We cat lovers will unite!!!

Patti MacLeith said...

Sparkly and swirly! Merry!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Ella is beautiful!

Your card is gorgeous ... this seemed like such a tough sketch to me and you nailed it.

Stampin' Diva said...

Such a pretty kitty.

Great card. I love the silver.

BTW: I left you an award on my blog

Anonymous said...

Great cards! Cute cat. I have a cat that looks just like that who's name is Bella...and well she is usually somewhere around me when I am stamping.

Ann Schach said...

Thanks for the shout out, Martha! I love what you did by mixing the embossing powders. I will have to try this out! And, I love your kitty! I don't have to worry about a cat...just an overgrown Boxer who lays on my feet as I stamp! Pets...what would we do without them?

Anonymous said...

Absolutely Gorgeous.

Shell x

Linda Callahan said...

This is very pretty. The snowflakes are beautiful!