Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, September 7, 2009

Stampin'Up!s Trendy Trees

Welcome back! It has been a week since I posted; my apologies. My family has kept me busy with illnesses, minor surgery, and computer problems. I so enjoyed spending some time at my work desk today. This card represent two challenges; Clean & Simple at Splitcoast Stampers and Mojo Monday sketch challenge.

I love fall. I love everything about fall and have some wonderful memories of this season growing up in Virginia. Since I'm unable to enjoy fall living in Florida I'll turn the a/c way down and enjoy my Autumn Traditions Designer Series paper from Stampin'Up! The colors are beautiful and coordinate with Elegant Eggplant, Soft Suede, Ruby Red, More Mustard, and Always Artichoke.

To create the fall trees I used Stampin' Write markers in Ruby Red, Elegant Eggplant, and Always Artichoke and mixed them up on the Trendy Trees stamp. Stamping with markers is easy and the affect was just what I was looking for. If you got my newsletter today, you saw this technique highlighted there. This card is a great example of Stamping with Markers.

If you would like to create your own card using these supplies see the recipe below. Contact me if you need supplies or order them on-line at my Stampin'Up! site.

God Bless,



Shop Stampin'Up! 24/7! Its Just a Click Away!

Recipe:
Stamps: Trendy Trees (#113258)
Ink: Soft Suede (#115657); Elegant Eggplant (#105110), Always Artichoke (#105113), Ruby Red (#100075) Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Very Vanilla (#101650), Ruby Red (#102030), Autumn Traditions DSP (#115668)
Misc: More Mustard 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon (unfortunately retired), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)

6 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Martha, I love how you inked up Trendy Trees! The colors are just perfect and go so well with the DSP! Great job, as usual!

Linda Callahan said...

Great trees! I will be seeing some just like it in my back ard soon!

Melissa said...

I too, am a fan of how you inked up your trees! Very pretty - you did an excellent job with the sketch too!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Very pretty!

Makes me excited for the Fall season.

Patti MacLeith said...

LOVE how you made the trees' leaves match the DSP! It looks soooo pretty!

Carla said...

Your card is so pretty Martha. Our leaves are turning here in IL. I'm not ready for that. *smile* Hugs,