Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Monday, August 3, 2009

More Stampin'Up! Petal Pizzazz

Here is some more Petal Pizzazz for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge. This card just kept getting busier and busier. C'est la vie! I had the a lot of fun though playing with the flower stamp and Blender Pens.

Blender Pens are one of Stampin'Up!s greatest tools. You can use them to color so many ways. But, did you know they are also great for removing ink from stamps! When I found this out I got sooo excited!
The flower was created by first stamping it in Rich Razzleberry ink. Then I took my blender pen and removed the ink from around the center and re-inked it with Summer Sun Stampin' Write marker. After cleaning the Blender Pen on paper, I removed some of the ink on the petals to give the flower some texture and stamped it on Whisper White. And there you have it. Another great use for Blender Pens!

If you would like to create your own cards using the Petal Pizzazz stamp set and Blender Pens, see the recipe below. And, if you need to place an order just give me a shout or visit my on-line store.

God Bless,

Recipe:
Stamps: Petal Pizzazz (#113417), Teeny Tiny Wishes (#115370)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (#115658), Old Olive (#102277), Summer Sun Stampin' Write Marker (#100077)
Paper: Crushed Curry (#115319), Rich Razzleberry (#115316), Old Olive (#100702), Razzleberry Lemonade (#115675), Whisper White (#100730)
Misc: Blender Pens (#102845), Rich Razzleberry 1/2" Polka-dot ribbon (#115613), Old Olive 1/2" Grosgrain ribbon (#111368), 3/16" Corner Rounder punch (#109047), 5-Petal punch (#109041), Paper snips (#103579), Circle Ice brads (#109111), SNAIL (#104332), Sticky Strip (#104294), Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)

9 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Great job, Martha! I love what you did with the Petal Pizzazz set! I like your interpretation of the sketch!

Gina Shaw said...

Love your card, Martha! The colors are beautiful and you did a terrific job with the sketch. I'm subscribing to your blog.

Melissa said...

I can't get enough Petal Pizzaz! Adorable...you did a great job!

Stampin' Diva said...

Great job. I love the flower.

Carla said...

Your card is terrific. Love the tip on the blender pens, my finger is sometimes too big. *smile*
Hugs,

Denise said...

Ooh-la-la! This is gorgeous!

Laurel Beard said...

Hello! Just wanted to stop by and say hi! LOVE your card! TFS!

Tiffany said...

What Pizzaz Martha! It's beautiful! Great job with the sketch.

scrappingnana said...

Love your card. Thanks for the tip with the Blending Pen.