Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Jason Anthony, The Chalk Guy


"The decisions we make in life echo in eternity"

I've challenged myself to post every day for a month. I'm halfway there. Today I was lacking a project to post. After some thought, I decided since it was Sunday I would post something I find inspirational. This picture was done by a friend of ours, Jason Anthony - the chalk guy. He is an awesome, Godly man who wants to make a difference in this often dark world. I wish you could hear his entire presentation. Instead I hope you will enjoy the short video clips he does have on his website.

God Bless,

1 comments:

Chris said...

Love Jason's video!!! Wish he would come to Maine!!! I am enjoying your website too. I always seem to find "stamping sisters in Christ"!!! It is always a blessing.
Glad to have found you....
Christine Blake-Kennebunk, Maine
Stampin Up Demo