Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you find your visit here inspirational and helpful.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Before you go, I'd love you to leave a comment. They are -

v the icing on my cake!

v the bling on my card!

v the "Diet" in my "Coke"!

Martha

Friday, August 14, 2009

Gag Reel. Seasons of Stamping

When I got my Flip camera this June, my family spent some time experimenting with it. I couldn't resist posting this little gem of my son, George, playing a Stampin'Up! demonstrator. Just for the fun of it. Enjoy!

God Bless,

Martha

2pjv6z7bgh

6 comments:

Melissa said...

That's cute. Save it for his rehearsal dinner when he gets married!

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Very cute! Thanks for sharing.

Carla said...

That was so fun, Martha. I'll bet you's had a ball. *smile*

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! TFS!

Dinky Di said...

That was so funny. And he mentioned New Zealand - YES!!! You should get him to demonstrate a card. He'd be hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just randomly came across your blog this morning, and I saw the link for this video in you side bar. Very funny! My 17 yo son did an imitation of me stamping, and 'talking it up!', he had me in stitches. Didn't get it on video though. Nice blog!